The Netherlands is a small country (approximately the size of Connecticut and Massachusetts combined), but it is an extremely attractive market within Europe:
- The Netherlands is a founding member of the EU, NATO, and the WTO, as well as part of the Schengen Area and the trilateral Benelux Union.
- It has a U.S-friendly population with high regard for U.S products and the highest level of English language fluency on the continent.
- The Netherlands has an innovative business community hungry for new, high-quality products.
- It hosts several international organizations and courts many of which are centered in The Hague, which is consequently dubbed as 'the world's legal capital'.
Use online tools to your advantage to be found, understood, and grow your exports in the Netherlands!
The infographic below will help you understand the online environment of The Netherlands as well as how people use social media and ecommerce.Our infographic shows you:
- The online environment of the Netherlands
- Social media in the Netherlands
- Ecommerce - What do they buy and how?