Although small in size, Belgium enjoys a key position in the European and international economy. Belgium has always been a prosperous marketplace, in business and trade with countries from all over the world. Belgium represents an interesting and attractive market for several reasons:
- Together with the Netherlands and Luxembourg, Belgium is also one of Benelux member states.
- Belgium's trade advantages are derived from its central geographic location and a highly-skilled, multilingual workforce.
- With Brussels (its capital) acting as the de-facto European capital, Belgium is host to a great number of European institutions including the European Union and NATO.
Use online tools to your advantage to be found, understood, and grow your exports in Belgium!
The infographic below will help you understand Belgium’s online environment, how the population uses social media and ecommerce.Our infographic shows you:
- Belgium's online environment
- Social media in Belgium
- Ecommerce- What do they buy and how?