Italy represents the third-largest national economy in the European Union and is the second-largest manufacturer in Europe (after Germany). Italy is a well-established market for US exporters for several reasons:
- Italy holds a key role within Europe, as a founding member of the European Union, the OECD, the G7, and G20.
- Italy represents the fourth largest export market in the EU for the U.S.
- U.S. exports to Italy are concentrated in high-value sectors such as pharmaceutical products, machinery, and aircraft.
Use online tools to your advantage to be found, understood, and grow your exports in Italy!
The infographic below will help you understand Italy’s online environment, how the population uses social media and ecommerce.Our infographic shows you:
- Italy's online environment
- Social media in Italy
- Ecommerce- What do they buy and how?